Innovation - and not improvement - could be the key to growth.
We believe it is Innovation and not Improvement that is the key to growth. It is learning to think through, around or over a problem that will mark the winners out from the losers. If you don't like what your business looks like then change it; become the architect of your own future and craft the business that you want in the way that you wantit.
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos says that the main reason for Amazon’s extraordinary success is that they ‘love to innovate’. Most businesses however only think seriously about innovation when customer expectations have changed and their market is already evolving, leaving them behind the curve and scrambling to hold on to existing customers.
Keep ahead of the competition with these 5 top tips:
- Choose to innovate. Instead of just accepting how things are done, ask yourself is there a better way?
- Make innovation a priority. Communicate to everyone in your business that learning to innovate is your top priority
- Invest time and resources. Put your money where your mouth is. As a simple rule of thumb, you should be spending as much on innovation as you do on marketing.
- Experiment with new ways of doing things. Try lots of stuff out, kill the fails and stick with the stuff that works.
- Learn how to be more innovative. Find and use some simple tools to help you become more creative at solving problems which, at the end of the day, is all that innovation is really about!
By joining us at Love Entrepreneurs - www.love-entrepreneurs.com. You can find out how to put this thinking into action and become the architect of your own future.
For more information on how to join in our revolution email us at: Eleri@love-entrepreneurs.com