Business Development & Acquisition Finance - Haulage and Waste Group
Extensive M&A, Financing and Business Advisory Work.
Our client, with a blue chip plc background, instructed us to form a limited company on his behalf. .
Our assignments for this client are summarised as follows:
1. We produced a business plan and successfully obtained funding under the Small Firms Loan Guarantee Scheme (SFLGS) to allow the opening acquisition of vehicles and plant to take place.
Over the next two years we successfully obtained the maximum amount available under the SFLGS.
2. Finding a significant working partner to acquire a one-third shareholding in the business. We located the partner and negotiated the deal achieving a successful completion.
3. Carried out all the due diligence and arranged the finance for the acquisition of a civil engineering/groundworks company.
4. Instructed by the client to find an investment partner for the targeted new Waste & Recycling business. Sourced the partner and prepared a business plan to secure the finance which was then used to make a major acquisition which we sourced and carried out the financial due diligence.
5. Worked with the client to secure a number of landfill sites and waste transfer stations.