Business Planning and Finance – Craft Beer Company
Aspen Waite specialists were engaged to help the company become investor-ready and develop a fund-raising strategy.
A London-based craft beer company developed a range of bespoke beers, brewed using spring water recreated through a water distillation and mineralisation process. Aspen Waite specialists were engaged to help the company become investor-ready and develop a fund-raising strategy.
Aspen Waite collaborated with the client’s founders to provide a full suite of services, covering the complete cycle of the project. Our service scope encompassed the development of a complex financial model that included:
· A site roll-out plan across the UK and Europe
· A robust business valuation
· Preparation of investment documentation
· EIS advance assurance application
· R&D tax credits submission
· Advice on patent registration
With Aspen Waite’s support, the client achieved its target fundingfrom private investors, and went on to open a new site in a prestigiouslocation in London.