Business Sale - Care Home
We acted as accountants and advisers to this care home client for many years. The shareholder/directors approached us to sell the company as they wished to retire.
This was a very full brief as the vendors did not wish to be involved in any aspect of the transaction whatsoever.
Our assignment included:
1. Undertaking research for the purpose of producing a target list of prospective buyers;
2. Preparing an information memorandum and teaser;
3. Making approaches to the target prospective acquirers;
4. Conducting negotiations with the preferred bidder; and
5. Instructing lawyers and overseeing the completion of the sale.
The sale was successfully concluded at full value and to our client’s complete satisfaction.