Manufacturing Growth Strategies
By Ross Curry on
Help support our partner ActionCOACH, award-winning coach Simon Buck and NatWest at the "Manufacturing Growth Strategies" Event on the 14th July.
NatWest and ActionCOACH have joined together to run an event aimed specifically at the manufacturing sector to face head on the challenges of the market and identify the steps to take to thrive in this competitive landscape.
The 3 hour workshop is aimed specifically at manufacturing businesses who are looking to take the business to the next level. We will focus on the key challenges facing your industry and the areas every business needs to excel in to be not just “good”, but “great”. These “6 steps” have been developed and proven during 20 years of business coaching working with 100,000's of businesses across the globe to help you grow or make your business easier to run.
The morning will cover:
• Mindset – what makes successful business owners successful
• Destination – do you really know where your business is going
• Financials – what do you need to know to make the right decisions
• KPI’s – what Key Performance Indicators drive your business
• Delivery – how to deliver consistently your product or service
• Sales and Marketing – how to create predictable cash flow and profit
• Team – the 6 keys to a winning team and keeping them motivated